- A Full itinerary with timings and key information is provided for all excursion
- Our facilitators always connect with students
- Programs mapped to meet the current Australian Curriculum Year Level Standards.
- The company and all staff are registered with Blue Cards.
- Character Builders is insured with $20,000,000 Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.
Character Building focusing on confidence, self esteem, respect, resilience and positive mindsets
- Investing in self-awareness and awareness of others.
- Understanding leadership capacity to serve others.
- Developing quality and depth of character through practical leadership experiences.
- Empowering leaders to discover their personal value set.
- Years 3-12
- 1000 students
- Full-Day Program
- Highlighting the importance of working with others outside their comfort zones.
- Investing in strategies on how to connect and build positive peer culture.
- Creating authentic experiences which promote social skills for life-long learning.
- Empowering students with skills and strategies to work effectively in teams.
- Identifying typical life challenges faced by students at each age juncture.
- Guiding students character discovery through age appropriate and engaging experiences.
- Delivering tangible takeaways to help students engage in their social surroundings.
- Empowering students to recognise the capacity in their character growth.
- Highlighting the benefits of a safe group environment and each persons responsibility to a sustainable positive peer culture
- Exposing poor social group practices and the dynamics of bullying
- Encouraging students to take ownership of their role in the social group dynamic
- Empowering students with positive strategies for personal responsibility and better group interactions
Students and staff alike are big fans of this character building experience that requires each participant to work with their peers to complete a number of challenges around the school. Students are encouraged to problem solve, collaborate and encourage each other during the process.
We throw balloons, dominoes and anything else we can find into a construction zone where students must prioritise, problem solve, design, create and deliver a finished product.
Organise a team, dress-up in theme and get ready to take out gold! Picture a sports carnival with lateral thinker activities, plenty of team building challenges and traditional events all rolled into one. On this day, it’s not the fastest, fittest and strongest that win.
They say a picture paints a thousand words so to help get the message across we have designed a canvas workshop where each student as part of team must work together to make sense of the ‘big picture’. Starting with an individual canvas, students must work together and design a team canvas to finally gel with part of giant canvas structure for the entire cohort.
Eggs will be beaten and minds will be challenged as teams go head to head to create a crepe master piece. Students will be enticed with delicious toppings and accompaniments and as a team need to collaborate, prioritise and deliver deliciousness to a panel of judges.
Character Fundraiser – Move Over Maccas
Not only do students build character, but they build a burger to on sell to the student body at lunch time. Both prior and during the experience students must work together to create awareness, prep materials and strive to sell in the name of charity. This is a delicious activity with a good feel.
- Bully Awareness and Group Dynamics
- Impacts of the Digital Age
- Building Positive Peer Culture
- Building Confident and Resilient Characters
- Effective Leadership
- Goal Setting
- Tips for Social Success
- Years 4-12
- 1000 students
- Short Presentations