Character Builders is a vibrant consultancy offering schools a wide range of programs, experiences and activities aimed at developing confidence, respect, resilience and self-esteem. Our School Programs in the above links prioritise maximum student involvement and staff participation. Character Builders is committed to enhancing all facets of well-being, the development of character, and does this through the provision of tailored site specific incursions, excursions, camps and character building experiences. Click on any of the links above to learn more about our offerings.
All programs offered by Character Builders aim to offer exceptional support and quality service from start to finish, and are underpinned by the rights of all to:
- We build character, culture, break down barriers and connect with students and staff
- Our activities are proven, tried and tested – check out our testimonials page
- Our staff are trained, blue-carded, friendly and always promote positivity
- Full Risk Assessments $20,000,000 public liability cover
- Our staff and student experiences have been in schools across Australia since 2007
- No obligation quote and outline for your next incursion, excursion, camp or program
‘Confidence, Respect and Self-Esteem’ are not only core values which they advertise with pride- it is the whole essence of what makes ‘Character Builders’ so special. Every activity run by the crew is forever boosting student confidence, self-esteem and encouraging respect amongst peers through strong ‘team building’ strategies. The whole crew is always friendly, warm, professional and extremely efficient. What is most admirable though, is their attention to detail and their amazing rapport with students. I have booked activities through ‘Character Builders’ over 5 years now and wouldn’t entertain anyone else, because when you have the BEST, you don’t look at the rest.
~ Mafalda Stevenson, Year Level Coordinator, Canterbury College. Waterford, Qld.