- connect cohorts
- support student retention
- enrich university life
- develop key life skills needed for tertiary and work place
We have partnered and thrived with many colleges and universities since 2007. We share your passion for enhanced student life and growth.
Damon was contracted by our team at Southbank Institute of Technology to pull together an orientation for a unique group of students needing a greater preparation for tertiary studies. From concept to delivery I knew we were in the hands of an expert who understood the needs of our organisation alongside those of our students. His outstanding interpersonal skills and expertise within school and tertiary education sectors, delivered a memorable and meaningful experience for all staff and students involved. I look forward to the opportunity of working with him again in the future.
- Our workshops are fun and are delivered in a safe and welcoming way
- We provide ample opportunities for students to connect and support each other
- We save you costs associated with long staff hours of planning and training
- Engage our online leadership program for extensive reach to the student body
What training do we offer?
- Leadership and Ambassador Training
- Public Speaking
- Conflict Resolution, Time Management
- Building Peer and campus Culture
- Managing and Organising People
- Event Management and Promotion
Duration: Tailored to your needs
Location: All major towns and cities in Australia or Online Programs Available.
- Friday 5pm – Saturday 12pm
- we help students to connect with each other so that they feel comfortable with their peers
- we help you to highlight key strategies for students to get the most out of their time in their course
- your students will feel a sense of belonging thus enhancing retention from Day 1
- our activities are a great way to cover such things as understanding campus life and facilities
What Can We Offer?
- Team Building Challenges (Amazing Races, Faculty Olympics, Campus Treasure Hunts, Staff Student Competitions)
- Campus Orienteering Challenge (helps student to learn more about the logistics and services of the campus)
- Motivational Speakers to get students motivated and connected
- Mentor/Ambassador Training to help your leaders connect with new students
Duration: 2-3 hours/Full Day/Multiple Days (Tailored to your needs)
Location: All major towns and cities in Australia